300Mbps Wireless N Access Point
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas with smart antenna technology to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLAN
Supports AP Client, Bridge, Repeater and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using your AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported - More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA901ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and voice over Internet
- MIMO technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless Tx/Rx capability at further range
- CCA improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point, Point to Multi-point)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Supports up to 30 meters （100 feet）of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk
|External Power Supply||12VDC/1A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||7.67 x 5.12 x 1.43 in. (194.82 x 129.93 x 36.2mm)|
|Antenna Type||3 x 5dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||<20dBm (EIRP)|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Advanced Functions||Up to 30 meters PoE is supported|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Speed||Up to 150 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Number/Type of Antenna(s)||1 x 5dBi||2 x 5dBi||3 x 4dBi|
|Multiple Operating Modes|
|One Button Advanced Security Setup|
|Multiple SSIDs (Guest Networks)|
|Power On/Off Button|
Download the TP-LINK TL-WA901ND 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point Datasheet (PDF).