48-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Switch
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
The TL-SL1351 with TP-LINK Green Technology is an environmental-friendly and competitive choice for small business. It provides 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, all RJ45 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, 1 SFP independence expansion slots supporting MiniGBIC. TL-SL1351 provides a cost-effective, high performance, non-disruptive, smooth evolution into Gigabit solutions. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SL1351 can save up to 35% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000M RJ45 ports, 1 Gigabit SFP Slot
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 35%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SL1351 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The TL-SL1351 has 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000M RJ45 ports and 1 Gigabit SFP Slot. The gigabit uplink ports provide bandwidth up to 1000Mbps which can provide large file transferring. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SL1351 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SL1351 work reliably. It’s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 35%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 15.6Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (440 x 180 x 44 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 21.1W (220V/50Hz)|
|Switching Capacity||15.6 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||11.6 Mpps|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 35%|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Download the TP-LINK TL-SL1351 Switch Datasheet (PDF).