5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
Our Price: $15.75
The TP-LINK 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG105 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 can save up to 84% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 84%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play ,no configuration needed
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG105 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG105 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG105 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 84% reduction in power use.
- Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
Easy to use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 84%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Supports 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 15KB Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p|
|Interface||5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in. (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 3.2W (220V/50Hz)|
|External Power Supply||External Power Adapter (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)|
|Switching Capacity||10 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||7.4 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||2K|
|Packet Buffer Memory||1 MB|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F),
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing,
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Download the TP-LINK TL-SG105 / TL-SG108 Switch Datasheet (PDF).
Our Price: $15.75