Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
The TL-POE200 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m (328.1 feet) away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the ´injector´ injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the ´splitter´ placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited, regardless of whether a power socket is available, to achieve the best performance for the connected devices.
- Carries power & data over a single Ethernet cable up to 100 meters (328.1 feet) away
- 12/9/5VDC triple output adapts to different Ethernet-enabled devices
- Hassle free setup, no configuration required
- Delivers power and data through a single Ethernet cable for simple network extension
- Transmits power & data over an Ethernet cable up to 100m(328 feet) away
- Plug and play design provides a hassle free setup
- 12/9/5VDC triple output adapts to different Ethernet-enable devices
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.2 x 2.1 x 0.9 in. (80.8 x 54 x 24 mm)|
|Power Supply Unit of PoE Injector||
|Output Power for PoE Splitter||12/9/5VDC|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F),
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing,
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Download the TP-LINK TL-POE200 PoE Adapter Kit Datasheet (PDF).